Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Salty pig

So tonight Kim had to work in the city.  I thought it'd be nice to meet her at one of our favorite places we enjoyed prior to Scotty living  in the Big City - imagine the horror of having to be away from her and the city!  I came home from work and jumped on the T to Copley.
I got to the rendezvous (the Salty Pig) a little early - so I secured a seat at the bar and Kimmy arrived soon after...
We got ourselves a cheese plate - we always struggle with what to get so Kim came up with the genius idea of taking a photo of the menu and highlighting those cheeses we like - see above.  Questions about cheese - answered!
Something about the mustard at this place - I don't know what it is but it clears the sinuses in seconds and is absolutely delicious.  I can't wait to go again!

This place is a favorite of ours and you should definitely check it out.  They even give you a book to draw pictures in while you check out!  See my picture above - which you think we would choose as our favorite pig?!

No comments:

Post a Comment